Friday, November 30, 2007

Immersing myself in some rock tonight

It's just another way to say "I'm going to a TSO concert instead of practicing."

I had some good inertia going with the practice schedule, then Thanksgiving came up and BLAM! Nothing.

I have very little free time between now and the end of the year, and I was thinking about just saying "screw it," and picking a practice schedule back up after January 1st. But I've decided to try to get back into a practice schedule starting Monday.

It may only be one or two days a week, but it'll be something, and then I can kick it into a higher gear in 2008. I've already found that lunch practice works well for me, and it's an otherwise less-than-productive time of day (other than the days I go out to run errands, that is).

Look for an update on the TSO concert sometime this weekend.

--the musishian

No comments: