I thought that a debriefing of my practice might be more instructive than the file itself. So:
* Looking at the waveform of the raw file, I could see very clearly which notes I hit clearly, and which ones I did not hit well. Also, could see my tempo issues in scales and changing chords.
* Need to memorize chords better. Need to practice more often so I don't forget the chords.
* E Phrygian scale is much easier for me than Chromatic Scale
* I'm playing chords too fast. Need to slow them down
* I'm playing scales too slowly. The faster I do them, the better they sound.
* Picking and strumming still need a lot of work.