Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Super Secret Thingy

While I'm gathering up courage (and looking for a better resource) for to tune my guitar strings, I'm working on a Super Secret Thingy. All I can say is It's for The Signal podcast, and I'll be singing.

So, I'll still be rocking out, but just with the voice rather than the guitar.

Speaking of resources for learning guitar and other complicated spacial relations stuff, You Tube is the way to go. I don't know why I didn't think of You Tube earlier. Video is how I learned the (very little) yoga that I can do, specifically the Sun Salute. It's so much easier to see how somebody is doing it in real time rather than somebody trying to explain something three-dimensional and moving in words.

It's like trying to describe a fight scene in a book. Very hard to balance making sure it's a.) clear what's going on and b.) not boring as hell.

No comments: